The more I grow up the more I realize that I hold onto a lot of things. I hold grudges, I continue to relive bad memories and I talk about the past all the time. I'm starting to realize that I cant hold onto bad memories anymore, because you cant go back and change them. Its time to enjoy all the experiences that are currently happening, because this chapter of my life is almost over. London was never a bad memory and i still miss you guys.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
The more I grow up the more I realize that I hold onto a lot of things. I hold grudges, I continue to relive bad memories and I talk about the past all the time. I'm starting to realize that I cant hold onto bad memories anymore, because you cant go back and change them. Its time to enjoy all the experiences that are currently happening, because this chapter of my life is almost over. London was never a bad memory and i still miss you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment