When you left
I cried, and I begged and I hurt
And when you left
My life became a mess
But I woke up one day
And the pain was gone away
Left in the hole where once was my heart
was anger and disgust
So leave me alone
I don't love you, I don't hate you
I just don't want to talk to you
I'm over it, I'm moving on
You cant have me, I'm way to strong
My life is better without you
I'm happy, so leave me alone
Your beepers beeping
You know its time
To come back crawling
But you're out of line
I'm having fun
I'm being strong
I'm on my own
So leave me alone
I dont love you, I dont hate you
I just dont want to talk to you
I'm over it, I'm moving on
You cant have me, I'm far to strong
My life is better without you
I'm happy, so leave, please leave, leave me alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment