I HATE you for leaving
The one thing you PROMISED
you wouldn't do.
But I HATE myself even more
I HATE myself for still
LOVING you.
More pieces of a song that I started writing last summer. These phrases are too commonly used though, and not that creative, so I feel like I cant use it as my own song, or even keep adding on to the song. I think what I'm going to end up doing is somehow incorporate the lyrics into a painting that displays the emotion!?!
ANNNYYYYWAAYYY. It's Christmas, my Favorite day of the entire year. I plan on watching Christmas movies all day, and doing crazy things with my family. My friend Mark is going to come over and hang out with the fam, I am also excited about that, and of course there are the presents to open :) The best part of Christmas in my house by far though is watching my two dogs open all of their presents..we spoil them more than anyone else in our family! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment