This is one of the many songs that I started writing while I was in London. London was such an exciting crazy place for me because I had so many new things to take in. I also had to focus on keeping old relationships strong, and building new ones. While I had more fun than I can describe, I felt often broken while I was there, and one experience in particular ripped my heart out, so I started writing this song. This one is incomplete, like many of my others.
Lost
I am lost in your eyes
And i am tangled in your words
But you are only in your heart
And I am crying alone
You know I am waiting here
Grasping onto thoughts of you
And you give me hope
Then take it away again.
I started writing other verses for it, but they never fit quite right, and now it is hard to complete because I am not in the same place or the same experience that made me want to write this in the first place, sooo I suppose this is a work in progress for now!
Inspiration song for writing this= Andy McKee- When She Cries, even though it sounds nothing like my song it somehow still inspired me.
No comments:
Post a Comment